The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent result for them in Madrid. I think the Wembley thing could screw them this season but once they settle in to the new ground in maybe 2 or 3 seasons I honestly think they could be Champions of England for the 3rd time in their entire history.

Very good result way to last year's winners. That will give them a huge confidence boost and I can see the Wembley hoodoo thing disappearing.

Excellent result for them in Madrid. I think the Wembley thing could screw them this season but once they settle in to the new ground in maybe 2 or 3 seasons I honestly think they could be Champions of England for the 3rd time in their entire history.

Too many factors in football to predict that.
Watford might get a multi billionaire owner and swoop up the best players in the world. No guarantees anymore.

Too many factors in football to predict that.
Watford might get a multi billionaire owner and swoop up the best players in the world. No guarantees anymore.

You're spot on. I just wanted to get a dig in about the famous Spurs only ever winning the league twice in their illustrious history.

You're spot on. I just wanted to get a dig in about the famous Spurs only ever winning the league twice in their illustrious history.
lets not take the piss out of a clubs history, makes us sound like rags and dippers, take the piss out of deluded fans for sure.

If not mentioned already, why has the thread title not been renamed ?

The Harry Kane Team would be a great title.

Six defenders plus Winks and Sissoko holding, defending deep, hitting long balls to Llorente and Kane. If Mourinho had done there would be an outcry on here. Also Klopp would never be allowed to play like that.

Some games you have to do that, Spuds going to the Bernabeu is one such game, the difference with them and the rags is they are quite a decent attacking team but know their limitations, you cannot compare Spuds defending at the European Champions and the rags bus parking at every Premier league ground they visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.