Spurs (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Very good performance that looked like it wasn't going to get the cherry on top it deserved. Then up popped Nathan!
Very pleased tonight. played well and think everyone played their part, even Josko. loved the fact that from minute 1, Ortega showed he was willing to sweep up high up the pitch. one of those tough old fashioned cup games and ghe lads did great to come through it. unbelievable turn out and support from the fans and all against a very good team.

We ran them ragged first half knowing that even if we didn’t’t score, it would tell second half when things slowed and there was more space.
They still stuck to their jobs, but…
in the end we just had that bit more guile, even if Jezza was a bit off it for the most part.

End of the day, they showed very little because we didn’t allow them to, and the pressure did its job.

Have Spurs equalised yet? I couldn't take the stress so turned off after the interviews but am expecting Son to pop up with it, possibly about 1am.

Good performance tonight and off the back of the Newcastle game, it's starting to feel like we're hitting our stride. Add a fully fit KdB, Stones and a big Norwegian and bring on the rest of the season.

The most pleasing thing about the game
For me was our solidity defensively. We didn’t give them a sniff all game. We should have scored more really.

It is a really good win that and helps fixture wise with no replay.

Personally I am delighted as I am going to Brentford and that would have been off had it been a draw!

Up the blues and big shout out to the 9000 fans who travelled there today and who were in fine voice. Top effort.

"Pep was it a deserved win?"
IVGSVWI.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.