Spurs (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I was clock-watching after 70minute and thought here it comes spurs will score somehow and win the game
But the boiling piss match officials still had tears in their eyes after Klopp's press statement about stepping down and missed a chance to cancel out the goal and somehow give the goal,

Very Big win and a very good performance, but not many standout performances and we played as a team (together)

Not saying we’d have lost but if it had gone to a replay they would have had all their players back. Would have been more difficult than tonight was

BBC game comments……

It's OK saying "goalkeepers need to be stronger" but when you have a player wrestling the goalkeeper into the goal, with no intention to play the ball, surely that's a foul? It was happening all game.

anyone see any wrestling? Me neither…….

Boiling piss again

B98E1B82-B8D2-4DA2-9EB3-764D8DD0FA00.jpeg
i knew that asshole would go with the spurs robbed, i honestly admire city content creators who go and deal with that moron.

i can’t stand richarlison, uselesss, arrogant ****.

i need another drink

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.