Spurs (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I was always in the 'Looks a good buy' camp. Likewise, I was massively impressed with Rodri from day one - always well in the 90 per cents for pass completion. Ake is a superb player.
fair enough you saw more than rest of us, Rodders is the best on earth in his position, but probably because of how consistent and exceptional Fernandinho was in that role and Rodders slow transition into his role i saw the quality but because physically he’s a different build to Fern and initially appeared slower than the great man i was a slight bit sceptical wether he’d take that role as he later did, basically after that i made a conscious decision to just simply say if Pep believes it then i’m onboard, that’s me default setting now, i mean arguably coulda just had that opinion from the get go considering Peps’s the greatest manager there’s been, like most of us we know our football and we know our club but why second guess the greatest?

Pep's tactical set up was perfect. Redolent of City two seasons ago.
We play much better football without Haaland, here, I said it!
Rodri needs to regain his composure, it affects his games in a bad way.
Kovacic was sublime, played like it was Croatia in the WC.
Foden is indispensable to us, might be the reason why Pep stopped subbing him and allowing him to play all over the pitch. Needs to be watched from the terraces to actually appreciate what the lad does off and on the ball for us.
Gvardiol exceptional in his movement and positioning, never seen a chunky defender playing such an offensive role, was extremely poor at passing.
Kyle terrified him with his positioning in their first attempt at CA, but he pulled himself together after that.
Jeremy looks very often as a player who strayed on from an adjacent pitch/game.
And finally, can we always take 9K blues to North London?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.