Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. In my defence I was steaming and had work the next morning. Living in Brighton, I thought fuck it , I'll get home at a reasonable time. Walking down the Seven Sisters Rd, popped in a pub to see what the score was 3-2. Stayed and watched to the end.
Went absolutely mental when Macken scored the winner. How I got out alive is beyond me.
Told this before, I'm sure. I watched the game in a bar in nyc. Got there at half-time to find City 3-0 down but thought I might as well stay. Just me and the Irish barman were there. When it was over I left for home and on the corner passed a sweet old lady selling Bible verses. "Can I interest you in a miracle?" she asked. I told her no thanks, luv, I've just seen one.

Does anyone have any ideas where blues will
Be meeting for pre match drinks?

I know it’s unlikely, but would be a real lift to come back from Abu Dhabi with a clean bill of health. Being able to play virtually the same team that won the treble for the run-in would be great. Just Foden in for Gundogan: Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Stones, Ake, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, Bernardo, Grealish, Haaland.

Anyway, this should be a cracking tie. Think both teams will go for it so expecting a lot of goals. Friday night, 9000 blues, what’s not to love? Plus I’m going to it. Can’t wait. After that build up, fully expecting a 1-0 defeat where we have 80% possession, and Son flies back from the Asian Cup to net a late winner.

Ortega
Walker
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Foden
Bernardo
Grealish
Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.