Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

Definitely feel better waking up this morning. Feared the worst before yesterday and we’ve taken a battering from all quarters this week. Rag and scouse shithouses reaching unbearable levels of giddiness, despite them potentially finishing the season with fuck all. As others have said it could have and should have been more too. Well done City, let’s happen the swagger stays for the rest of the season and we can take out a few more records.

Well done lads, came through the goal just before ht and the nervy start to the 2nd half and a great tactical change by Pep, made the difference immediately.

Good team performance. Weathering Spurs period of pressure after the last 10 days, shows character. Well done boys.

I love what he is doing for the team, but he has poor finishing, I dont think many would doubt that. They got deflected because he was indecisive and allowed too much time to get deflected.
Wrong. The only one which was indecisive was when he took it around Lloris and had the defenders on the line. I felt he should have scored that one. The chance in the first half wasn’t - the pass was slightly behind him so had to take a touch which gave the defender a chance to block and the one from De Bruynes sublime pass was fantastic defending. He couldn’t do much more than he did.

Had a few too many last night woke up at 6 thought go down stairs make me self a drink thinking we had lost last night, then dawned on me, sobered up very quickly

All this is your opinion. The only places such sentiments have been aired is in the media - or on scum website - both of whom want to undermine us. When you say the above highlighted quote - who the f**** are you talking about??? Certainly with what we’ve achieved & how we’ve achieved it - no City fan would entertain such thoughts. On the contrary, we are more convinced that the 3 results that went against us were mainly down to bad refereeing decisions.

So please, move on.
I suggest you spend a bit of time reading the forum because there’s been a few who have said he’s not all that.
Tbf they are dinosaurs who harp back to the good old days of a ‘big man’ upfront and pine for Mancini.

Sublime first 30 minutes then Pep was very astute with the changes.

Feel a lot better now after last week's setbacks.

On that showing we don't have too much to worry from Spurs next season. I had seen them as a serious rival.

Was yesterday a record attendance for a City League Match?

I thought our performance was a microcosm of the whole season, with a blistering magnificent opening, occasional self indulgence, a daft twenty minutes, and thanks to wasted opportunities, the nagging feeling that the game was never quite over.
Plenty of drunk City fans, and I wish we'd stop singing that embarrassing song about Mourinho, which amongst other things, is so disrespectful to Bernardo.

Was yesterday a record attendance for a City League Match?

I thought our performance was a microcosm of the whole season, with a blistering magnificent opening, occasional self indulgence, a daft twenty minutes, and thanks to wasted opportunities, the nagging feeling that the game was never quite over.
Plenty of drunk City fans, and I wish we'd stop singing that embarrassing song about Mourinho, which amongst other things, is so disrespectful to Bernardo.
Official attendance was 80811

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.