Spurs (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with a front 6 of Dinho Nando Gundogan Sterling Silva and Kun. More than confident we'll at least get a point with that front 6.

Testing, but I'm quietly confident. 3-1 City. Mind you, I said we'd beat Celtic 3-1...

They did not have Dier and Dembele midweek. Much easier task at hand if either of them aren't available Sunday.

Fernando to start, for me.

They did not have Dier and Dembele midweek. Much easier task at hand if either of them aren't available Sunday.

Fernando to start, for me.

Suspect both will be back on Sunday, unfortunately.

I think we'll come unstuck here in all honesty and will suffer a bit of a reality check, which won't be the end of the world as it has to happen at some point.

Said before tonights match i'd like to see Fernando start, now he surely has to start against Spurs. We need that protection against the top sides and Gundogan isn't warranting a start right now. Nolito still being unavailable isn't much of a disadvantage, I just hope whoever comes in for him plays on the left and Sterling is kept on the right where he's much more useful.

Sagna and Stones to come back in.

Navas for Nolito. Difficult game for Sane to make a start. I'd play Fernando as well instead of Gundogan. Spurs rested players in Moscow. This is a massive match for them and with City away in Glasgow and missing a few players they have a chance. Expecting a very tight game.

Spurs weren't very impressive at Moscow, but an improving side who are well managed.

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
Navas
Sterling
Aguero

That's the team I expect. Gundogan, Sane and Nacho off the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.