Spurs (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team seems a bit tired at this stage. And of course Kevin's absense is a huge loss.

Would take a point. But even loss wouldn't be the end of the world. Barca rarely has more than 10 games without a loss. It's ok. Considering 4 points advantage. And I would add something about defenders but I rather not.

very tough fixture and i'd take the point right now, Kane is missing for this which is a massive loss for spurs,they will high press like celtic did and i think they will undo us,can't see us not scoring but will we score enough because we will concede,sorry for being negative but i think spurs will do us 2-1

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
Navas
Sterling
Aguero
That's my team also - with Stones and Fernando the defence looks more solid. Not bothered about the other end because if we take our chances we will score.

Last nights game came at the right time for us, as we needed to see how we coped with a team playing high pressure football. We did not fold and came back every time we conceded. John Stones should make the difference at the back and Pep will have a plan. A draw would be a decent result against a very good spurs side.

Defensive set up needs to be right for this one. Zaba and one of Clichy or Kolarov have to make way. Gundogan still not match fit yet.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
/Gundogan
Sterling
Aguero
Sane
/Silva/Navas

Defensive set up needs to be right for this one. Zaba and one of Clichy or Kolarov have to make way. Gundogan still not match fit yet.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
/Gundogan
Sterling
Aguero
Sane
/Silva/Navas

I'd agree with that team as well, though with Navas starting ahead of Sane.

A draw is all I ask for. We will maintain our 4 point advantage over them and 3 points over the rest of the chasing pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.