Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The situation tomorrow is not a win or nothing.

A draw reduces our chances from, say, 70% to 30%, whereas a loss makes them 5%.

If Chelsea can beat W Ham 5:0, it's not beyond City to win big next Sunday. The end of the season might be as crazy as 12 years ago. Fight till the end.

Of course, I prefer a win at Spurs.

If Chelsea can beat W Ham 5:0, it's not beyond City to win big next Sunday. The end of the season might be as crazy as 12 years ago. Fight till the end.

I’d say a win makes it at least an 80% chance a draw about 10%. A 3 goal swing with Arsenal at home too makes it a huge ask although not an impossible one

I'd go a lot less than 30%. If we draw at Spurs, Arsenal already have a 3 goal head start and could easily take 3 or 4 Everton. Frustrating as hell but if our GD was literally 2 goals better than it is just now I'd probably fancy us to nick it with 4 points. As it is, it's too much of a stretch imo.

Must win. I fucking hate that it's at a ground we've yet to score at in the league never mind win. Time to put that right.

I’d say a win makes it at least an 80% chance a draw about 10%. A 3 goal swing with Arsenal at home too makes it a huge ask although not an impossible one
It'll be nearer 90% if we win tomorrow. We're very very short odds to beat West Ham.

just don't leave Son the ponderosa to run into behind our defence ffs, it seems to be a recuring theme against these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.