Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison ruled out also.

Davies, Udogie, Sessegnon, Bissouma, Werner, Solomon and Richarlison all ruled out.

Happy Richarlison is missing, They look a better team when he's playing as he's the vocal point of the attack.

They've no recognised left back either, I can already visual that crossfield Rodri ball in behind for Walker to run onto.

Liverpool got all sorts of joy down that side a couple of weeks ago so let's take advantage of it.

I dropped my daughter off yesterday and coming back I put Boom radio golden year from May 1981. Full blast. I decided to take the motor to Morrisons drive through car wash. I paid my my money and got behind the car in front. At this time I thought I'd fill my windscreen wash. I opened my boot and just as I was grabbing for my wash that fuckin Ozzies song came on the radio. In a fit of blind panic I slammed my boot down and got in my seat ASAP turning the radio off. How embarrassing, there I was in my City shorts with Ozzies going to Wembley his knees have gone all trembly blazing out.. :( Anyway, back to the game. I'm absolutely shitting breezeblocks but I totally and utterly trust Pep and I know deep down he's gonna do it. C'MON CITY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.