Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Well that was frustrating. Their midfield had way more energy than us. Probably the best team we have played for a while. Defence was all over place. The ref was an absolute twat at the end for blowing

Like City a few years ago before prime Gundogan, prime Stones and always on de Bruyne.

It’s a double whammy. No Gundogan and de Bruyne for creativity, and Gvardiol and Kovecic to build a sparta team of defensive gladiators but no precision deft ninjas.

Alvarez is now the next Gabriel Jesus.

I’ve said it in October then and I say it now. Either Haaland or Alvarez but not both. Two up front means one less in the middle.

Yeah right… I meant playing advantage and then when he saw we’d got an advantage pulling the play back.
Which would’ve been irrelevant if City hadn’t given away 3 painfully weak goals.

Sky glossing over the bent bald bastard incident by saying "everyone makes mistakes!"

New players nowhere near the quality we have lost and let’s face it gundo got us out of quite a few messes that cannot be left to anyone else now

I agree. Im not slagging haaland obviously but he misses chances too often.
Everyone had a pop at me last season when Haaland was hammering the numbers and i still kept banging on about Kabe lol. I still like Haaland's attitude. I bet he improves BUT we would have been a better team with Kane and he'd score as well. Haaland will be off probably in 2 years ..Kane would have retired with us..cost us more BUT .. well worth the outlay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.