Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I just texted a few reds ”WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW” and when they replied “?” I replied “oh sorry I thought you’d asked me for City’s form in the league” hahahaha

superb performance ..
KDB what a player!!

But disappointed with aguero
, me thinks he is gone in the summer.
He has not adjusted well the fact that we have changed from a team built around him and reliant on his goal scoring to a team built around silva and de buryne . The way we defend is from the front which suits de buyrne and silva rather than both of them running backwards to defend . But aguero is not buying into it , which breaks the press. No co incidence that all away fixtures we lost last season jesus has started in those this season.(*pointing out how aggresive he is - he not only goes after the cbs but also the keeper even though he knows the keeper will kick long , this means the opposing keeper has less time to look up and helps likes of ota and fernandinho to win headers).Being a big fan of this hope he can change is mindset but the team can't wait.

Gaaahh! Had to stop watching after the 1st goal to pickup the missus from the airport. And now she's seized the telly and I'm walking on the walls. Have to wait a few more hours to resume, hopefully relaxed by then.
Don't panic we won 4 - 1 but Merlin is injured

Don't tell me Poll was defending the tackles?
He said the Alli one was a red but the Kane one was a yellow because he believed there was no “intent”. You could tell Lampard and Rio were amazed at his opinion and Frank was arguing intent is irrelevant if the studs are up. Even on the replay you could clearly see it was a horror tackle.

It should have been 6 or 7. Credit to Spurs for coming to play in the first half, BUT fuck them for deciding if football wasn't gonna win the day, then brutality would. Both Kane & Alli should have seen red!

We kept our cool & defended well when Spurs came at us after half time & stepped up the pressure on them after they had their 15 minutes & ultimately killed them off. Spurs left nothing on the pitch today & neither did we, but whilst we were still going at the end, they looked fucked.

MoTM was KDB, what more can be said? Sane was brilliant today, as was Gundogan, Delph, & Walker.

However, I wanna give a special shout to Mangala. He played safe when best, & took part in our passing play. I noticed Ederson, Otamendi & Delph trusted him with the ball in tight spaces & his confidence seemed sky high. I couldn't be happier for him.

Spurs were a potential loss today as they're a very good team. Our performance was especially pleasing after it emerged that David Silva wasn't playing. Gundogan was more than an able deputy & did us proud today.

It was great to see Foden get a chance & I was wishing to see Zinchenko too, as he's a player I like. All in all it's been a fuckin brilliant 7 days, but it's over now, so we move on to Leicester City & start all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.