Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol .pep has puzzled me at times but today he's fucking lost it completely. Poor thing.
The last two times you've said similar before a game was home and away vs Burnley.

Fingers crossed it works again.

It's ridiculous the media in football. All week it's been how crap pep is and how amazing spurs are. Replace spurs with Liverpool a few weeks earlier. Chelsea rightly being bigged up. We win today we're level with them and Liverpool. Then Arsenal will probably lose tomorrow and it'll be the turn of everyone to slate wenger for a week. You've gotta not get swayed by all the knee jerk reactions and look at the long term

I did read a funny comment this morning asking if "City were likely to continue the experiment of using a hologram for a keeper"

I was more confident about this game than the Everton one, but seeing this line up much less so now.

One man midfield against the two toughest tackling midfielders in the league, Kolarov in the side but no Stones. Still no Willy in goal.

Come on City prove me wrong ffs! Please!

Such a fucking shit season so far.

Fcukin rags rescued a draw, we desperately need to win this to keep us in contention of a top 4 place. If we lose, I fear the rags will overtake us in the next two games and we will be wallowing in 6 or 7, possibly worse if we can't find positive results.
Possession means fcuk all if we can't score. Personally, I would rather see us have fuck all possession and win 4-0, just like Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.