Spurs supporters

Bazzmand Show

Just seen one of them comment on 606 that we are one of the most defensive teams in the league and we would embarrass the PL in the UCL next year.... Oh yeah very defensive, considering we have scored more goals than that lot this year?? And oh yeah what about that fucking flogging they for from Madrid, lot of pride in that game.... Fucking pricks cant stand them, especially after this week and that little fucking beanstalk Crouch gobbing off about us...

Re: Spurs supporters, wankers the lot of them....

Bazzmand Show said:
Just seen one of them comment on 606 that we are one of the most defensive teams in the league and we would embarrass the PL in the UCL next year.... Oh yeah very defensive, considering we have scored more goals than that lot this year?? And oh yeah what about that fucking flogging they for from Madrid, lot of pride in that game.... Fucking pricks cant stand them, especially after this week and that little fucking beanstalk Crouch gobbing off about us...
This from a team who can't win games at home. If the reef had done his job against WBA, they would have left with no points.

Spurs fans forget that when teams play against City they defend and put 10 behind the ball. When the same team plays Spurs they attack them because they think they can get at Spurs defence.

I hope Liverpool get 5th

My 2nd most hated fans after rags.

Most Arse fans are at least intelligent enough not to make a stupid comment like that. We attacked them plenty, but unlike spuds didn't leave our defense wide open like whore's legs.

Sign up and stick up for City pal, goes on nearly every day from the twats. Same old bull.

If you tell them we had similar attendance records in the lower leagues compared to them now they go crackers.

I've seen them goin on about how in the last few mins of the game we had 5 defenders and "4 defensive midfielders" on the pitch.
Well, perhaps if 'arry was such a triffic manager he'd have the sense to hold onto a lead in the latter stages of a game from time to time? 'arry should understand how dangerous relegation threatened teams can be - he's spent most of his career down there.

I'd love it if we were to buy Modric or Bale off them. Mancini may go in for Bale aswell, after his recent remarks about Dzeko needing crosses. Tap him up for good measure

ElanJo said:
I've seen them goin on about how in the last few mins of the game we had 5 defenders and "4 defensive midfielders" on the pitch.
Well, perhaps if 'arry was such a triffic manager he'd have the sense to hold onto a lead in the latter stages of a game from time to time? 'arry should understand how dangerous relegation threatened teams can be - he's spent most of his career down there.

I'd love it if we were to buy Modric or Bale off them. Mancini may go in for Bale aswell, after his recent remarks about Dzeko needing crosses. Tap him up for good measure

Modric all day long to be honest not too fussed about the sheep shagger Milan games apart some some way to go for me

the last game of the season will shut them up dont worry!

Spurs fans are pricks!! They hate us, we hate them! I'm fine with that cos I pretty much hate everyone except City anyway. One of my mates is a Spurs fan, top guy but when it comes to the Yids I want to rip his fucking throat out "Roadhouse style!" lol. Its part of football, some understand & can think outside the box the others don't know their arse from their elbow. Would love Modric but not to bothered about Bale. Plenty of World class wide players out there without having to spend £50mil on Roland Rat head!

They still haven't worked out that a 1-0 win is better than a 3-3 or a 2-2 draw. If their manager had any tactical sense whatsoever they could be a very good team but he doesnt know how to get a team to defend.

The worst one was a man charged with tax fraud accussing Stoke of throwing the game against us I would have gone mental if I was Pullis

Hopefully if we can open a big gap the Spurs game wont matter we can play the reserves and laugh at them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.