Spurs supporters

Re: Spurs supporters, wankers the lot of them....

just tell em by Sunday night we will be 7 points ahead with 4 games to go

Spurs this season remind me of us under Hughes. Decent enough going forward but woeful at the back, shipping silly goals. I think we'd all take a 1-0 win over a 3-3 draw, it's just sense. That said, they do need another striker.

to be honest these wankers are on par with the vermin,deluded pricks

kippax boy said:
The worst one was a man charged with tax fraud accussing Stoke of throwing the game against us I would have gone mental if I was Pullis

Hopefully if we can open a big gap the Spurs game wont matter we can play the reserves and laugh at them

Amazed this has been swept under the carpet to be honest. When the integrity of refs has been questioned there has been uproar yet Twitcher questions the integrity of another Prem team and nothing is said.

Bunch of complete cockernee bellends.
They chant 'Yid army',and wave Star of David and Israel flags,but then moan like fuck if anyone else calls them that.
Hypocritical,Chas 'n Dave loving knobs of the highest order,managed by an ugly,corrupt,tax-dodging twitching twat.
We should buy Shite Fart Lane and build a mosque on it,just to piss them off.

dctid said:
ElanJo said:
I've seen them goin on about how in the last few mins of the game we had 5 defenders and "4 defensive midfielders" on the pitch.
Well, perhaps if 'arry was such a triffic manager he'd have the sense to hold onto a lead in the latter stages of a game from time to time? 'arry should understand how dangerous relegation threatened teams can be - he's spent most of his career down there.

I'd love it if we were to buy Modric or Bale off them. Mancini may go in for Bale aswell, after his recent remarks about Dzeko needing crosses. Tap him up for good measure

Modric all day long to be honest not too fussed about the sheep shagger Milan games apart some some way to go for me
Modric is quality but the player I would want from them is Lennon. I think he would absolutely devastating for us.

All a bunch of pricks! I hope Liverpool get 5th and they get 6th, and we nick Bale off them! They seem to think he's spurs till he dies, but everyone has a price, and everyone wants champions leauge football ;)

Gingers Dad said:
dctid said:
Modric all day long to be honest not too fussed about the sheep shagger Milan games apart some some way to go for me
Modric is quality but the player I would want from them is Lennon. I think he would absolutely devastating for us.

Imagine...

OrigamiNinja said:
kippax boy said:
The worst one was a man charged with tax fraud accussing Stoke of throwing the game against us I would have gone mental if I was Pullis

Hopefully if we can open a big gap the Spurs game wont matter we can play the reserves and laugh at them

Amazed this has been swept under the carpet to be honest. When the integrity of refs has been questioned there has been uproar yet Twitcher questions the integrity of another Prem team and nothing is said.

The FA should of invited him to explain his comments.

Even bloody Alan Sugar on twitter keeps going on about how we have bought our success - nearly as bitter as the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.