Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
york away to this! said:
Don Karleone said:
Y Toure trots around a bit, falls over, engineering a move to inter no return date
S Nasri toys out of pram, fallen out with someone, engineering a move to blackpool, no return date
G Clichy can't decide on his preferred hairstyle, no return date
V Kompany involved with manager's wife in some way, engineering a move to diplomatic corps, 10th May 15

Not looking good injury wise

LOL hahahahahahahah!!!!

Sergio is spurs nightmare with 9 goals in 6 games...ok 7 of them was at home BUT in both games we play at the lane and he score we won with the same score 5-1...i hope for a repeat of that...the way we play atm were miles away from it but you never know which City will turn up

MihaiCity said:
Sergio is spurs nightmare with 9 goals in 6 games...ok 7 of them was at home BUT in both games we play at the lane and he score we won with the same score 5-1...i hope for a repeat of that...the way we play atm were miles away from it but you never know which City will turn up

There's only one City team that has been turning up since January and its certainly not a 5-1 away win team.
Might as well go 442 for this one and just see if we can score more goals than they can.

I get the impression that they've turned up for about two games this season.

But apart from losing to Villa, their home form since the end of November has been good.

I don't know how the players feel but I have big holes where my confidence used to be. We got over the 'totally out of form' bit and looked sharper on the ball, good tempo - but that's just exposed the problems in defence.

Would take a draw, no questions.

Anyone willing to swap an upper tier for a lower tier ticket plus the £6 difference so all my family can sit together??

Yaya's missing so he better not go with Fernandinho and Fernando as a pair. Serg loves this fixture, hoping he can reproduce.

Any news on Clichy returning?

J_Bow said:
Yaya's missing so he better not go with Fernandinho and Fernando as a pair. Serg loves this fixture, hoping he can reproduce.

Any news on Clichy returning?

If anything I hope he does lol. Dinho should play week in week out imo and Fernando I feel sorry for him because he plays in a 442 formation with yaya meaning he's always going to get exposed and this obviously makes him look shit. Hopefully we play 4231 nando and Dinho holding, milner Navas and silva attacking mid.

Don't know if we'll win though, we have battered them recently which is a plus and hopefully we batter them on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.