Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we can contain the Kane threat,Sergio will always sneak a goal or 2 against the Yids,Definitely have to win,Rags will be all over us :(

Manchester_lalala said:
I'd settle for a draw. Keeps us above United if they win there game.

We also put on pressure on Arsenal as they don't play until Monday. Need to keep up results, finishing 3rd would be okay but 4th would mean we start fixtures in July. We seem to struggle the year after a world cup or the euros so a rest is probably just what the lads need.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
super_city_si said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:
With Bony fit and Yaya out I have no doubt we'll play 442 with the two ferns in midfield. Going to be end to end this one with both teams defensively frail. Reading a spurs forum apparently they have no fit fullbacks so we should be able to take advantage.

3-1 City.
Damn...no Danny Rose?

The Physio room has him down as having a hamstring injury and a return date of 3rd May so they may risk him.

Can't really see them chancing him they really have nothing to play for! Think it could be a bit of a drab game! Both teams looking tired after long season's and looking a bit disappointed! Want us to get the 3 points as soon as so I can switch off and look forward to next season!

--------------------------Hart------------------
Zaba---Demichelis---Mangala---Clichy (if fit)
--------------------Fernandinho-------------------
-------------Milner--------------Silva---------------
Navas---------------------------------Jovetic-------
-----------------------Aguero-------------------------

2-1 City.

sh249 said:

2-1 City.
Ged Brannan's got more chance of playing than jovetic.

Puteulanus luna said:
sh249 said:

2-1 City.
Ged Brannan's got more chance of playing than jovetic.
I dare say. There's also very little chance of seeing Fernandinho, Milner and Silva in midfield. But it's what I'd go with.
FWIW, I think we've looked better with Jovetic in the side this season than without - Southampton and Sunderland away were about the best two performances and he played in both (I think).

Id snap your hands off for a draw here.

We need to be solid as Spurs have players that can hurt us in Ericksen and Kane, and we've been particularly shite away from home over the past 2 months. Assuming Ya Ya is out - which may be a blessing is disguise anyway - we cant carry Lampards legs in midfield in this one so will have to go more solid.

Hart

Zab
MDM
Mangala
Kolarov (would select Clichy here if hes fit)

Fernando
Milner
Fernandinho
Navas
Silva

Aguero

Neither us or Spurs are setting the world alight at the moment both have porous defences but both teams have quality attacking players that can exploit each others defensive weaknesses therefore I see a very open high scoring game here with City just edging it ................. Spurs 2 City 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.