Squad Depth Holding Midfielder

What about Kyle Walker as cover for DM? I reckon he's do a decent job. Tackles well and won't get pushed off the ball which Sterling would, lol.

Genuinely laughed my arse off at the sterling suggestion. Is this the new can petrov play left back?
i don't think we will have an out and out DM,when we lose the ball everyone is a defender.Sterling included.at corners he has effectively become a DM at times. at other times i doubt he will be played in midfield though,but for those that do,there will be times when they have to drop in,stop attacks and start one.
its the constant switching of roles that makes it difficult to nail any one player down to that position.

I think some of us, me included, have underrated Delph, he looks sharp and definitely adds something to the team when he plays, I hope we keep him and play him a bit more.... He could definitively deputise for any of our first choice midfielders

Maybe Zinchenko could adapt his game(if he can show some versatility like that it would increase his chances here a lot), I'd like to see him get a chance at least now he has his work permit, I have a feeling he could surprise a few with a decent run of games in this team. It's just a shame Silva, KDB and Bernardo are in the positions he's likely wanting to play in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.