squad weaker than last season ?

The City squad for me is stronger, but more importantly there is far better balance team in the team. Last season I said City had better players and the better squad, but Chelsea had the better balance and would win the league. This season City have the better players, the better squad and the better balance. There is just no way of Chelsea to go.

I think it was more important sorting out the balance in the team than signing players that are always better. If you cloned two extra David Silvas and played him out wide instead of De Bruyne and Sterling them you would have better players, but I am not sure the team would be stronger due to the lack of balance.

Sterling and De Bruyne will keep the width and stretch play making the whole team much better. Still Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero will be the keys, but the balance allows them to express themselves more and play better.

Last edited:
Replacing Milner, Jovetic, Dzeko and Lampard by Sterling, Delph, Otamendi and De Bruyne has "improvement" all over it. Time will tell however ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.