Stan Collymore

I didn't joke about them then, nor will I joke about them now. Any player whose sole intention is to go out and cripple a fellow pro should be dealt with in the same way as a thug on the street who physically assaults someone. Players like Bennet should not be afforded the protection of that tired old clichè 'it's a contact sport'. Shake someone's hand, that's contact: kick the living fuck out of someone, that's also contact.
Neil Warnock is a poisonous man whose style of football wouldn't even be permitted in the pub leagues. To basically condone what his player did is an utter disgrace and he should think long and hard about his future in the sport.

But people like Lee Mason should also accept responsibility for allowing thuggery like Bennet's to continue in the game. Because he allowed so many rough tackles from the Cardiff players earlier in the game to go unpunished he had basically lost control of the game by the time he finally DID issue a red card. And as a result of his incompetence we have one of our best players sidelined for approximately six weeks.

If Bennet had chopped down Pogbad, Sanchez, Firmino, Kane or any other of that ilk in a similar way their respective club managers would go into complete fucking meltdown and he would be hounded out of the game altogether.

Colin Wanker, fuck off and take your knuckle-draggers with you.

Sane has worked so hard this season and has now been robbed of a Cup Final appearance.
I'm sure if the boot was on the other foot, that other twat would be distraught.
Apology, my arse.

I read Collymore's weekly bullshit in the Mirror in anger and disbelief this morning. Basically condoning Bennet's crude tackle that could of Finished Sane.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiola-marked-card-every-11934927#

I seem to remember after De Jong tackled Ben Arfa, breaking his leg Collymoron was on a witch hunt to get him banned.
Talk about hypocrite is not in it!

He clearly hates us as he cannot say anything good about us, always having a go and I for one am fucking sick of reading it!

The other week his weekly Colly moronic headline was -

David Silva is a special player - but he shouldn't go down as one of the Premier League's all-time greats

Wtf!! How do they pay him for this shit?
You only have to read the comments of fans, not just fans of us either. It's ok to have an opinion if it makes sense, but he is out of order and completely biased against us.

He even come out with this condescending gem of a one liner-
Look I really enjoy the way City play

He is clearly taking the piss and I have had enough. I've just rang the Mirror to complain and was told "ok, I'll pass your comments on to the sports editor".

Not good enough! I asked for the email address to make a complaint and I was told to address it to the sports editor -
mirrorsport@trinitymirror .com.

If you feel the same way as me then email them. He's always been a joke, but he has definitely gone beyond a joke now...

There's already a collymore thread but while we're here... when I looked there were some great responses to him on the mirror website calling him out for his own misdemeanours. Seems like the mirror don't moderate anything

I read Collymore's weekly bullshit in the Mirror in anger and disbelief this morning. Basically condoning Bennet's crude tackle that could of Finished Sane.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiola-marked-card-every-11934927#

I seem to remember after De Jong tackled Ben Arfa, breaking his leg Collymoron was on a witch hunt to get him banned.
Talk about hypocrite is not in it!

He clearly hates us as he cannot say anything good about us, always having a go and I for one am fucking sick of reading it!

The other week his weekly Colly moronic headline was -

David Silva is a special player - but he shouldn't go down as one of the Premier League's all-time greats

Wtf!! How do they pay him for this shit?
You only have to read the comments of fans, not just fans of us either. It's ok to have an opinion if it makes sense, but he is out of order and completely biased against us.

He even come out with this condescending gem of a one liner-
Look I really enjoy the way City play

He is clearly taking the piss and I have had enough. I've just rang the Mirror to complain and was told "ok, I'll pass your comments on to the sports editor".

Not good enough! I asked for the email address to make a complaint and I was told to address it to the sports editor -
mirrorsport@trinitymirror .com.

If you feel the same way as me then email them. He's always been a joke, but he has definitely gone beyond a joke now...

Unfortunately you have fell into their trap , they want controversy and people ringing in and e-mailing , i have sent the BBC numerous e-mails and you only get the standard issue reply , and if they are getting people to complain they view it as a success , they are getting clicks which is their lifeblood , all credit to you for trying though but ultimately a waste of time and energy

Haha, he is still upset that Pep doesn't know who he is.

Someone should remind him that we have lots of coaches paid to develop.

Pep is the best in the business and world class and he is paid to bring success.

Careful how you tell him mind as he will be quick to claim racism or that he is depressed again the fucking wanker.

People joke about Ron Harris and Norman Hunter nowadays but at the time they were regarded as scum by most fans. George Best was essentially kicked out of football by some of the thuggish defenders of the time (some may say it was Karma after Glyn Pardoe) By the late 70s most skilful players had vanished and, with a few exceptions, English football was dominated by defensive players. Crowds in all divisions collapsed because of hooliganism and boredom. I can be as guilty as anyone for enjoying a bit of nostalgia through rose-tinted spectacles but, for all its faults, modern football is magnificent. Throwbacks like Neil Warnock and Joe Bennett are just a scar on the landscape and Collymore is a disgrace.

Exactly. The great Leeds team of the time, although they were a great team, were despised for those reasons. Compare the love most neutrals have for Clough's Forest in comparison to Revie's Leeds. In the 66 World Cup, Pele was kicked from pillar to post. FIFA's outlawing of the tackle from behind was one of the best decisions they ever made. Regarding that Best tackle on Pardoe, if you watch the video of it and listen to the commentary, the commentator (I don't know his name) was very surprised it was even a booking. I get irked by diving and playacting, but the likes of Collymore, Warnock and the other dinosaurs who pine for the 'good old days' are a disgrace.

I didn't joke about them then, nor will I joke about them now. Any player whose sole intention is to go out and cripple a fellow pro should be dealt with in the same way as a thug on the street who physically assaults someone. Players like Bennet should not be afforded the protection of that tired old clichè 'it's a contact sport'. Shake someone's hand, that's contact: kick the living fuck out of someone, that's also contact.
Neil Warnock is a poisonous man whose style of football wouldn't even be permitted in the pub leagues. To basically condone what his player did is an utter disgrace and he should think long and hard about his future in the sport.

But people like Lee Mason should also accept responsibility for allowing thuggery like Bennet's to continue in the game. Because he allowed so many rough tackles from the Cardiff players earlier in the game to go unpunished he had basically lost control of the game by the time he finally DID issue a red card. And as a result of his incompetence we have one of our best players sidelined for approximately six weeks.

If Bennet had chopped down Pogbad, Sanchez, Firmino, Kane or any other of that ilk in a similar way their respective club managers would go into complete fucking meltdown and he would be hounded out of the game altogether.

Colin Wanker, fuck off and take your knuckle-draggers with you.
This...good post

However just to show that this fuckwit doesn't know what he's talking about or is just a wum, he goes on to mention in a separate article on the same page how masuaku spitting and getting a 6 game ban was hefty in relation to a dirty challenge that receives a 3 match suspension. Clearly he's still miffed at pep for not recognizing the prick and City dipping into his beloved villa to take away their star players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.