Stan Collymore

More pearls of wisdom from the award winning journalist.

29qcrhi.jpg

w1r8f5.png

I AM talking about wandering into White Hart Lane, plonking £150m on the table in front of Daniel Levy and saying: ‘I’ll give you that for Christian Eriksen, Toby Alderweireld and Dele Alli.’

LOL only need to read that to know he's deluded. Daniel Levy probably the toughest negotiator there is.

I AM talking about wandering into White Hart Lane, plonking £150m on the table in front of Daniel Levy and saying: ‘I’ll give you that for Christian Eriksen, Toby Alderweireld and Dele Alli.’

LOL only need to read that to know he's deluded. Daniel Levy probably the toughest negotiator there is.
Be lucky to get Eriksen and Alderweireld for 150m. Funny how he doesn't mind his beloved dippers "buying success"

Could drive a tank down the East Lancs to the Etihad but you'd still have to ask HRH Mansour nicely for another tank of fuel to get back to Miseryside Stan :)

More pearls of wisdom from the award winning journalist.

29qcrhi.jpg

w1r8f5.png
So is thicko saying the Scousers should start putting bids in for us and utds players?
In a stolen tank?
I don't get why he wants them to drive a tank when lime street has frequent trains to Manchester.
Has Stanley been on the poppers again?
And as if a tank would get out of Merseyside in one piece, some chav would have nicked the tracks off it and have it round his neck.

So is thicko saying the Scousers should start putting bids in for us and utds players?
In a stolen tank?
I don't get why he wants them to drive a tank when lime street has frequent trains to Manchester.
Has Stanley been on the poppers again?
And as if a tank would get out of Merseyside in one piece, some chav would have nicked the tracks off it and have it round his neck.

And when he got to the Etihad he would find out that he had been driving a Centurion tank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.