Stan Collymore

I saw the headline and article but didnt click on it to read it as I was so disappointed by the title of it, on a personal level. I simply dont see how he can have anything substantial to back up such a belief. I dont see people in terms of colour, or class, or anything else that one can term identifiable as a characteristic in base racial terms like that. I know that some ignorant or less intelligent people do, obviously. But the title of that article is so generalising, superficial and shallow that Im sure I couldnt read it without kicking the cat. I doubt very much that the millionaire footballer Stan Collymore has lived amongst any prejudice that has been to his detriment for most of his adult life.

I dont have a cat by the way.

It must be awful when you've nothing left to offer and have to spout shite to get noticed.

It might’ve rung true 30-40 years ago, but the world has moved on, the majority of us have no issues with the colour of anyone’s skin. Obviously there is a minority of knuckle draggers who can’t see past the level of someone’s skin pigmentation, but such a sweeping statement from Stan C just stinks of someone trying to remain in the headlines.
What I think most people have issues with, are misogynistic wife beaters and bullies, no matter what colour of their skin is

He's a gobshite who obviously needs help and these media outlets allowing him to talk and write Shit continuously should be held responsible for his idiotic outbursts like these.
How has an editor of the guardian allowed that comment to get into the public domain?
Wrong on all accounts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.