Standing ovation for Boyata?

Tom_mcfc

Really?

I haven't seen this posted elsewhere but I couldn't believe the reaction he got after costing us such an important game so early on. Had it been a refereing error then maybe but not when it was so blatant and ruined the game for us, he was treated like a hero. I feel sorry for the people who would of spent a fortune yesterday aswel for it to be thrown away instantly.

Not a pop at Boyata as such because it was one of those things hes still young and has massive potential, just thought to applaud his actions was pathetic.

He was unlucky. He found himself exposed and he had to make a decision. He took the player down and got a red. If he hadn't took him down they might have scored. I don't mean he was unlucky to be sent off, he was the last man and he had to go. But he was unfortunate to find himself in that position.

He's a young lad and he'll learn from it. Hopefully the reception he got will remind him that we all support him and his confidence won't be shot next time he plays.

mike1923 said:
He was unlucky. He found himself exposed and he had to make a decision. He took the player down and got a red. If he hadn't took him down they might have scored. I don't mean he was unlucky to be sent off, he was the last man and he had to go. But he was unfortunate to find himself in that position.

He's a young lad and he'll learn from it. Hopefully the reception he got will remind him that we all support him and his confidence won't be shot next time he plays.
The quiet voice of reason in a loud room.

I'm not saying we should of boo'd him or anything and obviously when he next plays get behind him fully BUT to treat him like a hero is also wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.