Standing ovation for Boyata?

mike1923 said:
He was unlucky. He found himself exposed and he had to make a decision. He took the player down and got a red. If he hadn't took him down they might have scored. I don't mean he was unlucky to be sent off, he was the last man and he had to go. But he was unfortunate to find himself in that position.

He's a young lad and he'll learn from it. Hopefully the reception he got will remind him that we all support him and his confidence won't be shot next time he plays.

Well said.

We are City supporters and backing our team is what we do (usually)

Arry is Bent said:
Stupid, stupid reaction. He will do it every week if thats the reaction he gets !

Stupid comment. So you really think next time he plays he's gonna be looking to get sent of just so he can be applauded off the field ?? Nonsense !

Arry is Bent said:
Stupid, stupid reaction. He will do it every week if thats the reaction he gets !

Ye I'm sure next game he plays he'll be thinking : 'The City fans clapped me off last time. how can I go about getting sent off?'

Never understood the standing ovation when a player gets sent off. However, Boyata is young and will probably do him good in the future. He knew he'd done wrong, he didn't need anyone else to say anything to him

oakiecokie said:
Tom_mcfc said:
I'm not saying we should of boo'd him or anything and obviously when he next plays get behind him fully BUT to treat him like a hero is also wrong.

So why do we applaud an opposition player who gets stretchered off,after a bad injury ??
Its called appreciation "el thicko"

Has the person who is being stretchered off just cost us a game? So you are then saying you appreciate Boyata killing our chances of winning a big game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.