Star Trek

Finishes episode 2 feeling quite disheartened. Just seen the trailer for episode 3 and looks superb so I'm hopeful it will improve.

As for the albino Klingon, I can't stop being reminded of Ian dowie.

As someone new to Star Trek and not at all like the nerds that lose their shit over every small detail I actually enjoyed the 3 episodes so far. It felt futuristic and the few episodes of Star Trek I saw in the past were campy and the writing was cringe worthy at times. Maybe this show is more catered to people like me new to the series rather than life long Star Trek fans.

Enjoyed the first two episodes. I can see why every review has a 1/10 on imdb because I watched a lot of star trek growing up but this is a new era tbf.

Star Trek was always something on around tv time and nothing more, however I absolutely love the latest films and this new show is brilliant!

Nothing beats the original with Captain James Tiberius Kirk in it but this one seems OK and better than watching countryfile.

The biodrive will never work cos decades later Kirk is still using warp and was that the first ever hinged door in Star Trek?

Well just watched all three and she needed a better lawyer; it takes more than one person to cause a mutiny. A decent brief would have got that down to direct disobedience and assault on a superior officer. Apart from that it's looking good; definitely 5/7.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.