Star Wars Battlefront 3

sadly, this game will only dissect the battlefield community a little bit more.

they tried the same with hardline (cops & robbers theme) and should have learned their lesson from that disaster.

if they associated the name Battlefield with a title, then the community expect a certain something from the game and unfortunately hardline and now battlefront will not provide sustainability for the community.

yes, there will be an initial influx of players keen to see what the game is like, but just like hardline, this will drop off to just over 3,000 people playing on PC some 6 months after release. With star wars battlefront being an online only first person shooter, i can already foresee the frustration at trying to find a EU based server with players in it.

for me it will be a passing fad and when the honeymoon period is over the game will be dead

Not sure if this helps or not, but I know a lad who used to be in the pro-gaming scene and ran clans across numerous FPSs and he/his clan are putting some serious effort into getting ready for this Star Wars BattleFront. Heard they (EA) are going to use this to go even bigger into competitive gaming which should keep it alive for a little longer.

Not sure if this helps or not, but I know a lad who used to be in the pro-gaming scene and ran clans across numerous FPSs and he/his clan are putting some serious effort into getting ready for this Star Wars BattleFront. Heard they (EA) are going to use this to go even bigger into competitive gaming which should keep it alive for a little longer.

doesnt matter how many clans are playing it mate, if the community dont accept the game, it may as well be dead as it wont be supported by the fans

Is it a PS4 exclusive? I hope so PS4 needs more exclusives. looks fantastic and classic star wars.

Is it a PS4 exclusive? I hope so PS4 needs more exclusives. looks fantastic and classic star wars.
No mate, it's for PC and Xbox as well.

Looks like an open beta is coming soon...

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/bat...r-wars-battlefront-beta-is-coming-october-8th

A few friends have been on the closed PC beta and have said it's great to look at but the gameplay is aimed at console users with power ups etc etc rather than the more disconcerting PC gamer. It also feels disjointed and the guns feel less weighty than they should.

Still...

It's free in a few days!

I think it looks fantastic, my only concern is when the novelty of playing on a planet like Hoth dies down, will it just be Battlefield but not as good?

sadly, this game will only dissect the battlefield community a little bit more.

they tried the same with hardline (cops & robbers theme) and should have learned their lesson from that disaster.

if they associated the name Battlefield with a title, then the community expect a certain something from the game and unfortunately hardline and now battlefront will not provide sustainability for the community.

yes, there will be an initial influx of players keen to see what the game is like, but just like hardline, this will drop off to just over 3,000 people playing on PC some 6 months after release. With star wars battlefront being an online only first person shooter, i can already foresee the frustration at trying to find a EU based server with players in it.

for me it will be a passing fad and when the honeymoon period is over the game will be dead

Hardline was just Battlefield with jeans and t-shirts, i'm hoping they've mixed it up a bit in Battlefront because it's got the potential to be as popular as Battlefield

Hardline was just Battlefield with jeans and t-shirts, i'm hoping they've mixed it up a bit in Battlefront because it's got the potential to be as popular as Battlefield

not from the trailers and gameplay i have seen......a player lobbed a small grenade into the capture point and a mini fukkin nuclear explosion happened with about 6 bodies flying through the air....it is as broken as the fukkin UCAV on bf4

That's the most accurate description of pc gamers I have ever seen

01f.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.