Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Not sure that is a fair criticism. Snoke at the time was telling Kylo Ren to kill his enemy, strike them down etc.. Kylo Ren was thinking that exactly. After all, Snoke insulted him and had earlier thrown him around.

Put it this way I wouldn't be trusting old Snoke for his predictions on Euro millions numbers. Think he was just showing off in front of Rey, some blokes are like that when a bit if eye candy enters the room.

It might have been the worst of all of them. The humor was ridiculous and forced, the story lines were disjointed and the business between Kylo-Ren, Rey and Snoke made no sense.

Agree with what most are saying, distinctly average. Enjoyed it but a few parts, as mentioned by everyone else, weren’t up to scratch.

Enjoyable but definitely had flaws. Pacing and character development were a bit iffy. Forced humour fell flat sometimes. Floating in space scene...wtf.

Better than the prequels and had some good moments but I came out of the cinema with mixed feelings.

7/10

they should have allowed Finn to sacrifice himself by crashing into the gun. I started to get excited that he would finally do something worthwhile until he was stopped by another pointless character

they should have allowed Finn to sacrifice himself by crashing into the gun. I started to get excited that he would finally do something worthwhile until he was stopped by another pointless character
Thought exactly the same

i thought it was a bit like scene from independence day with finn sacrifice himself by crashing into the gun and as for pointless character her role in the next film will be made with the new logo for the Jedi with that ring

Disney love to give a symbol to films

Rose's Rebel ring
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=n...mxwpPYAhVlBMAKHejMA_YQsAQIKA&biw=1280&bih=669

I left the cinema hating all the characters, I hope they all die. I fucked it off after Leia started flying like Mary poppins, what a joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.