Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

I disagree re 1 and 5. IMO, you're spot on with the rest.

Must admit, I was disappointed. It's better than TPM and AOTC but on a level with ROTS. Much preferred R1 and TFA out of the new films.

Saying that, ANH and R1 are my favourites.

To be honest mate, as someone who's grown up watching them religiously it's just a massive disappointment. It feels like there's little to no ideas so they're trudging out stupid concepts

A lot of people saying slow and boring, enough about Gary Barlow how was the movie.

Last edited:
"In loving memory of our princess" ?

Sorry I know there was recognition, what I meant was there wasn't a note to suggest if they will just ditch her? I imagine they will CGI her in the first scene of the next film and kill her off.

To be honest mate, as someone who's grown up watching them religiously it's just a massive disappointment. It feels like there's little to no ideas so they're trudging out stupid concepts

I agree with that. Some of the new concepts (e.g. the one relating to communication between Kylo and Rey) was utter nonsense, IMO.

Watched it last night and thought it was alright but frustrating. I think they could of created a monster by having Ray go with Ren, the dark side is obviously in her and Luke saw that when he had her doing lesson 1. I thought there would be a massive twist and she would go that way with Snoke dead but well it was all too predictable. Now it is just back where it was and it will just play out as Ray vs Ren over and over... It really needs a new proper baddy like Vader.

That bit where leia came back to life and floated back to the ship ruined it for me. Fucking stupid

T

Was this the first time (in the films) that it said there was a Jedi religion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.