Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

I can only assume that the Knights of Ren will be there in the next one...I hope!

Captain Phasma is the most irrelevant character in star wars, even Jar Jar Binks had more relevance!
They weren’t the knights of Ren because they didn’t use the force, in fact that whole fight no fucker did, why didn’t Ren force choke or push them away? So many plot holes and shit comedy, the second time I saw it I thought it was worse, if RJ gets to keep his other trilogy I’ll be amazed.

They weren’t the knights of Ren because they didn’t use the force, in fact that whole fight no fucker did, why didn’t Ren force choke or push them away? So many plot holes and shit comedy, the second time I saw it I thought it was worse, if RJ gets to keep his other trilogy I’ll be amazed.

The guys in red? They weren't the Knights of Ren, they were snokes bodyguards....similar to the Emperors in Return of The Jedi.

I think the Knights of Ren will be the people who left Luke's Jedi Temple with Kylo, and they will be all over the universe.

You'll be pleased that JJ Abrams is directing the next one then...

Far too many Keyboard warriors around these days.
I enjoyed Thd Last Jedi, did it go in directions I didn't agree with? Yes, would I have taken it in a different direction in certain places? yes, but you have to respect the directors vision.
I doubt there's few on here who have ever written and directed a film, even a small one is a fuck load of work, scripting, storyboarding, location scouting, casting, shooting, editing, soundtracking, and that's just for an almost throwaway no budget short!

I'm going to see it again to see how it flows 2nd time round.
I didn't like the Phantom Menace, so I just didn't see the the next in the trilogy.

Pleasantly surprised, went in expecting it to be wank, but it was alright.

Far too much comedy though, or should I say attempted comedy. Literally no need for C3PO, those little rat things, etc etc.

Still doesn't come anywhere near touching the original trilogy though.

Pleasantly surprised, went in expecting it to be wank, but it was alright.

Far too much comedy though, or should I say attempted comedy. Literally no need for C3PO, those little rat things, etc etc.

Still doesn't come anywhere near touching the original trilogy though.

i sort of agree now you mention it ref C3PO but i suppose its like a comfort blanket having the icons of the films in there

on the very last scene for those in the know about all things star wars, who, what, why, where etc or just a conduit to start the next in the series?

i sort of agree now you mention it ref C3PO but i suppose its like a comfort blanket having the icons of the films in there

on the very last scene for those in the know about all things star wars, who, what, why, where etc or just a conduit to start the next in the series?

And with the Leia thing, I assumed her floating in space was her dying because she'd died during filming...but then she came back and the story was written that way? Bizarre.
Also, how come she was fully in this, but had to be digitally added to rogue one...12 months ago?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.