Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

And with the Leia thing, I assumed her floating in space was her dying because she'd died during filming...but then she came back and the story was written that way? Bizarre.
Also, how come she was fully in this, but had to be digitally added to rogue one...12 months ago?
They put her in Rogue one 40 years younger mate doubt she could carry it off dead or alive

The worse plot hole for me, don't know if you could call it that, was the whole suicide Admiral Holdo thing. If you can destroy Snoke's Dreadnaught, the equivalent of the Empire's Super Star Destroyer, as well as a number of Star Destroyers with just one Mon Calimari Cruiser travelling at light speed; why then, could Admiral Ackbar not just do the exact same thing with the same type of ship against the Second Death Star in Return of the Jedi, then? Or the Republic with the blockade of Coruscant in Revenge of the Sith?

The worst for me was Finns story. He and Rey had excellent chemistry during the force awakens but they away him aside for a horrendously bad attempt at romance between Rey and Kylo that's so out of place it's laughable.

The worse plot hole for me, don't know if you could call it that, was the whole suicide Admiral Holdo thing. If you can destroy Snoke's Dreadnaught, the equivalent of the Empire's Super Star Destroyer, as well as a number of Star Destroyers with just one Mon Calimari Cruiser travelling at light speed; why then, could Admiral Ackbar not just do the exact same thing with the same type of ship against the Second Death Star in Return of the Jedi, then? Or the Republic with the blockade of Coruscant in Revenge of the Sith?

I did think "why has no-one done this before?"

The worst for me was Finns story. He and Rey had excellent chemistry during the force awakens but they away him aside for a horrendously bad attempt at romance between Rey and Kylo that's so out of place it's laughable.

Finn is nearly as pointless as Jar Jar was.

They'll probably do a reboot of the prequels and these sequels before we're dead anyway.

Star Wars is bascially another Marvel comic book universe now and it is going to get rinsed. They'll be good films and shite films and Disney will make billions.

Because nobody cares about this issue and it's silly to invent an in-Universe reason for such a tenuous "plot hole"

Pleasantly surprised, went in expecting it to be wank, but it was alright.

Far too much comedy though, or should I say attempted comedy. Literally no need for C3PO, those little rat things, etc etc.

Still doesn't come anywhere near touching the original trilogy though.
C3PO and Chewbacca need killed off.

Finn was wasted I agree, but I didn't think ren and reys relationship was meant as romantic, more a connection through the strength of the force within them.
She hoped he could leave the darkness and become Ben Solo again and he hope she would join the darkside, nothing more.

Androids live forever and a wookies lifespan is 400yrs roughly, Chewie is about 230 years old, so won't be from old age yet.
I don't care how they're killed off, neither serve a purpose with Han, Leia and Luke all gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.