State Pension Increases

Pretty much agree. We should have used Brexit to concentrate on creating world leading green energy technology especially in tidal energy. Sell it round the world.

Add a huge R&D section the the NHS, to create new drugs and existing ones cheaper, again to sell round the world and fund our healthcare.

We need a total rethink as a country. However we get out of the current rut is going to cost money, so let’s make some right decisions for a change and be proactive.

Your right decision may well be different to mine and the next guy/girl though and that's the main problem. At the end of the day the doing wells and above have organised themselves much better.

Once you have taken away the non voters and the disorganised opposition parties voters the % of the selfish or the easily fooled you need to take full control isn't that big.

Your right decision may well be different to mine and the next guy/girl though and that's the main problem. At the end of the day the doing wells and above have organised themselves much better.

Once you have taken away the non voters and the disorganised opposition parties voters the % of the selfish or the easily fooled you need to take full control isn't that big.
See yesterday's report on the impact of Voter Photo ID. Another plus for the upper classes and the elderly (old person's bus pass OK but not a student card) - though Rees Mogg reckoned it backfired a bit with elderly Tory voters staying at home.

The other aspect of the ID issue is that election officers are under stress as it is. Elections wouldn't happen if they didn't work many hours overtime during elections, and the number of people willing to act as poll clerks during the day (and tellers during the count) is down (with far fewer council staff to call on).

See yesterday's report on the impact of Voter Photo ID. Another plus for the upper classes and the elderly (old person's bus pass OK but not a student card) - though Rees Mogg reckoned it backfired a bit with elderly Tory voters staying at home.

The other aspect of the ID issue is that election officers are under stress as it is. Elections wouldn't happen if they didn't work many hours overtime during elections, and the number of people willing to act as poll clerks during the day (and tellers during the count) is down (with far fewer council staff to call on).

Fortunately Tory deceit is coming to an end. Still can't see any light though.

I mentioned this somewhere in my ramblings on this thread. I think the tax threshold limits have been frozen for six years. As it only stands at £12,570 a year, many of the lower paid who get a pay rise and pensioners with a small private pension will soon start paying tax. They're not as green as they're cabbage looking our Tory friends.

Edit fully taxable
1694700916897.png

It is taxable just as any pay.

You get your normal pay for that day too.

The day will end up being 16 hours though, 7am-10pm with 30mins either side, and you can't leave or take a break.
If you are a local authority employee, near us seems to be older people supplementing pensions.

If you are a local authority employee, near us seems to be older people supplementing pensions.
Yep, but some bring kids at Uni to do it with them etc and enjoy doing it as they need to do a bare minimum. Others do it once an never again as it is a slow boring, long day.

I clarified the mistaken benefit point.
I don't know what evidence you have access to in order to make the additional comment about SEN. In my experience, it is very difficult for parents to get a child diagnosed in the way that you refer, but, if they are so diagnosed, they are usually considered as disabled, and thus have an additional need which may entitle the child to further benefit.
Perhaps such children should be sent up chimneys to earn a crust so as not to sponge off the state. That'd solve the problem, wouldn't it Jacko?
If its so difficult to get a SEN/ND etc diagnosis then how come there's been an exponential rise in just such diagnoses?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.