State Pension Increases

If she has had 5 kids she will only get benefits for 2 of them if born after 2017. Pub and Bingo the pinnacle of life jesus christ.

She banged them out years ago so creamed it in. I didn't say the pub and bingo were the pinnacle of life, but trust me for a lot of people they are. One if not both of them account for a lot of people's leisure time

Just checked mine.

• 16 years of full contributions
  • 35 years to contribute before 5 April 2057
  • 1 year when you did not contribute enough

I took early retirement 6 years ago. I had 43 years of contributions. I won't get the full state pension though as my navy pension was contracted out. I never had a say in contracting out and if I hadn't have been contracted out I would get another £46 a month. I will get more than the basic state pension though.

Hurry up and die for fucks sake, don’t you know you are only supposed to work until you die, your not supposed to do anything else in this country.
We're all just resources used to fuel the capitalist system.
The same as if we were coal to feed the furnace.

Welfare system founded on an average 15-50-5 model of first 15 years childhood/education. Then 50 years work. Finished with 5 years retirement and die at 70.
Now that's threatened with a 25-30-30 model. Live longer after shorter working life with less stress. "Wealth" created by property ownership distortion of true wealth.

The 30 years working life doesn't feed the rest.
The system's moving to dissuade people from education (student loans) and retirement in late-50s (tighten pensions, uncertainty of cost of living, failing health care) to get a longer working life in a 20-50-10 model.
Longer working life killing people while fueling the system.

We're all just resources used to fuel the capitalist system.
The same as if we were coal to feed the furnace.

Welfare system founded on an average 15-50-5 model of first 15 years childhood/education. Then 50 years work. Finished with 5 years retirement and die at 70.
Now that's threatened with a 25-30-30 model. Live longer after shorter working life with less stress. "Wealth" created by property ownership distortion of true wealth.

The 30 years working life doesn't feed the rest.
The system's moving to dissuade people from education (student loans) and retirement in late-50s (tighten pensions, uncertainty of cost of living, failing health care) to get a longer working life in a 20-50-10 model.
Longer working life killing people while fueling the system.

It's a con and for many people on poor pay its akin to slave labour. Just work to exist with no money over for any pleasures in life. With the fuel and cost of living increases that's going to be the case for many more now.

I took early retirement 6 years ago. I had 43 years of contributions. I won't get the full state pension though as my navy pension was contracted out. I never had a say in contracting out and if I hadn't have been contracted out I would get another £46 a month. I will get more than the basic state pension though.
I checked out and my contracted out of SERPs years all seem to count, I even got the year when I was still 15 counting on the online thing, it seems like certain education counted and later it didn't.

What's the betting that September's figures show that the economy has had a miraculous recovery, and the CPI will have dropped to 2%?

What? Me? Cynical?
Isn't it the rolling year? They use the rolling year September figure to regulate increases in other areas, so thought it would be the same for this rather than just the one month.

It's a con and for many people on poor pay its akin to slave labour. Just work to exist with no money over for any pleasures in life. With the fuel and cost of living increases that's going to be the case for many more now.

You hear people talk about percentages and inflation etc, triple locked and so on. There are many people out there who have lived from hand to mouth since the day they clocked in and all they understand is getting the pension, coming of age.

Since a worker picked up a shovel he's worked until he died, nothing changes and nothing can change because we can't all be rich. Only when a worker raises his/her head above the parapet will there be an anomaly where their lot maybe gets bettered.

I am sat here not on a fortune, I most certainly cannot afford foreign holidays and haven't got a "Decent" private pension, but I am happy relaxing after working my whole life, a working class person with my lifestyle in the 40's 50's and 60's would have been envious and I am in no way what you could class as being comfortably off.

I checked out and my contracted out of SERPs years all seem to count, I even got the year when I was still 15 counting on the online thing, it seems like certain education counted and later it didn't.

That can't be correct. If you were contracted out you paid less national insurance which went into your private pension. As a result you didn't get the serps top up on the state pension.

You hear people talk about percentages and inflation etc, triple locked and so on. There are many people out there who have lived from hand to mouth since the day they clocked in and all they understand is getting the pension, coming of age.

Since a worker picked up a shovel he's worked until he died, nothing changes and nothing can change because we can't all be rich. Only when a worker raises his/her head above the parapet will there be an anomaly where their lot maybe gets bettered.

I am sat here not on a fortune, I most certainly cannot afford foreign holidays and haven't got a "Decent" private pension, but I am happy relaxing after working my whole life, a working class person with my lifestyle in the 40's 50's and 60's would have been envious and I am in no way what you could class as being comfortably off.

I think they used to call it "Being happy with your lot." I remember the times of high unemployment in the eighties, the saying then was, "You're lucky to have a job." All little soundbites they use which really mean, "Shut the fuck up and work harder, how dare you expect more from life!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.