Step Brothers

When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job".

Another thumbs up from me - I remember being amazed it was so funny. Well worth watching.

Watched it again last night, so many genuine laugh out loud moments.

Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job...quality

check check check check check<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:30 pm --<br /><br />The Nina, OH, the Pinta, OH, the santa maria, OH, I'll do you in the bottom while your drinking Sangria.

Doback:
Nachos, lemon heads, my dad's boat, you
wont go down 'cause my dick can float!

Huff:
We sail 'round the world and go port to port, everytime I cum I produce a quart.

Doback:
Put on your life vest, let's drop anchor, theres a nice lady whore, I'd like to swank her.

Chorus:
(Boats 'n' Hoes, Boats 'n' Hoes, I gotta have me more boats 'n' hoes.) x2

Huff:
Deadliest catch, without the crabs, we're almost out of gas, call the Arabs!

Doback:
I'm a pussy Pirate my name is Jack Sparrow, take off my pants so you can see my flesh arrow.

Huff:
Make sure to wax, use your mom's Nair you'll be amazed when I cum in your hair!

Doback:
Pull up the anchor cause we're leaving dry land, get below deck with a dick in your hand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.