Stephen Ireland article.

Very talented player. A good friend of mine was once talking to him pissed up and Ireland said he didn't really enjoy football and simply saw it as a job.

You mean he would have fitted into the Leicester title-winning team?
You mean The leicester -title -winning team who, 16 months later ,have just slipped into ths bottom 3 of the prem,virtually unnoticed....and no one in the media bats an eyelid.lol

He has had it harsh and I hope he recovers well. They're all just young players, with too much cash and pressure at the end of the day. Can't be easy. Be great if he ever speaks out and talks about his trouble. Could inspire many and highlight the need for football alongside education, as is seen at City much more now.

He was excelllent for us for a couple of seasons (as was Michael Johnson). He looked really talented. I wonder how much he could have developed with a proper coach and manager. He was more skilful than Milner but MIlner worked so hard and has had a fantastic career.

You mean The leicester -title -winning team who, 16 months later ,have just slipped into ths bottom 3 of the prem,virtually unnoticed....and no one in the media bats an eyelid.lol
That's the one...the same one who struggled all season and then miraculously won six out of their last eight games to stay up and kept five clean sheets in the process...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.