Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

images
Over to you........Raymond the bastard

Sounds to me like a typical stupid twat who wanted to spend Christmas with his pond life mates in Strangeways, the fact he is a Rag is irrelevant in my opinion, doubt he is welcome at old toilet either, a lot of my black mates who go would rip his head off if they saw him there.

A couple of days ago The Sun 'newspaper' wrote that the assault was carried out by " a fan", clearly implying a City fan.

Wasnt pre meditated my arse!! ...mr anderson said "i just wanted an autograph and got angry when he wudnt give me one" ..should of got a longer setence as it was definately pre meditated.

This! What a fucking farce!!

"25 previous convictions for 37 offences, including throwing a flare at a police officer during a football match. In January, he was one of 12 Manchester United fans handed a football banning order after violent disorder before an FA Cup fixture with Sheffield United. "

If course he wanted an autograph from a City player. 20 fucking 5 previous convictions!!!!! This guy needs locking up for much longer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.