Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

I imagine now his face has been plastered all over the papers and his details released, he’ll find himself looking over his shoulder for the foreseeable.

very well known around my way and lives about a stone throw away from me and is a nut case was always in trouble at a young age and many many good people of ancoats get a bad name because people like him and how soft was the courts in this and should be a review in my book

New Islington please. Or ancoats urban village.

fair play to the rag over at rag caf they have even cottoned onto the part the papers have most likely played in this abuse. Going of topic that place seems more like a manchester city forum than the rags, pains me too say but they dont seem that bad on there minus the odd one. Im guessing that has a lot to do with most of them being from every country in the world bar manchester.

fair play to the rag over at rag caf they have even cottoned onto the part the papers have most likely played in this abuse. Going of topic that place seems more like a manchester city forum than the rags, pains me too say but they dont seem that bad on there minus the odd one. Im guessing that has a lot to do with most of them being from every country in the world bar manchester.

It does. A lot of them are probably wavering. They will be on here soon if things don't buck up in ragsville!

I'm not really surprised that this has happened if I'm been honest. The kid has been vilified by the press, supporters of other clubs, particularly the red dippers and England fans when on international duty for some time. He been portrayed as some kind of villain, but for what reason I don' know. The spiteful Scouse twats have made out like he's somewhere between Fred West and Jimmy Saville, just because he dared to leave their deluded sympathizing whinging cult. Well I hope every wanker that has played their part in this assault is pleased with themselves and the press now reporting this disgusting incident should take a long hard look in the mirror as they've played their part in stirring up hatred towards the lad. If we do have a record breaking season I really hope he rams it down the dippers throats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.