Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

I'm not really surprised that this has happened if I'm been honest. The kid has been vilified by the press, supporters of other clubs, particularly the red dippers and England fans when on international duty for some time. He been portrayed as some kind of villain, but for what reason I don' know. The spiteful Scouse twats have made out like he's somewhere between Fred West and Jimmy Saville, just because he dared to leave their deluded sympathizing whinging cult. Well I hope every wanker that has played their part in this assault is pleased with themselves and the press now reporting this disgusting incident should take a long hard look in the mirror as they've played their part in stirring up hatred towards the lad. If we do have a record breaking season I really hope he rams it down the dippers throats.

Wouldn’t have mattered who it was with this feral rat. He will end up in strange ways permanently in time.

He will come out worse, the More medium light sentences he gets will be like training for the big one when he eventually does some really serious damage to someone

fair play to the rag over at rag caf they have even cottoned onto the part the papers have most likely played in this abuse. Going of topic that place seems more like a manchester city forum than the rags, pains me too say but they dont seem that bad on there minus the odd one. Im guessing that has a lot to do with most of them being from every country in the world bar manchester.
Steady , careful what you believe .

Why didn’t he try this with Kompany, Mangala, Yaya, Delph or Fernandinho... shit house

Credit is due to Sterling for not retaliating to his assault , Raheem is a supremely fit athlete and probably if inclined could have wasted him , but he turned his back and did the right thing which cannot be easy when a racist and personal verbal and physical attack has ensued , hope this Woodward bloke gets his comeuppance he's been named and shamed and when he gets out of jail he will be sleeping with one eye open.

fair play to the rag over at rag caf they have even cottoned onto the part the papers have most likely played in this abuse. Going of topic that place seems more like a manchester city forum than the rags, pains me too say but they dont seem that bad on there minus the odd one. Im guessing that has a lot to do with most of them being from every country in the world bar manchester.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/vile-details-of-racist-attack-on-sterling-revealed-in-court.434721/

He's got universal hammer on there, as has the media. My favourite post on there; "I hope his daughter marries a black Man City fan.

What a cnut."

I'm not really surprised that this has happened if I'm been honest. The kid has been vilified by the press, supporters of other clubs, particularly the red dippers and England fans when on international duty for some time. He been portrayed as some kind of villain, but for what reason I don' know. The spiteful Scouse twats have made out like he's somewhere between Fred West and Jimmy Saville, just because he dared to leave their deluded sympathizing whinging cult. Well I hope every wanker that has played their part in this assault is pleased with themselves and the press now reporting this disgusting incident should take a long hard look in the mirror as they've played their part in stirring up hatred towards the lad. If we do have a record breaking season I really hope he rams it down the dippers throats.
Hat trick at anfield?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.