Sterling fights back

I can't believe people still buy The Sun. It's great living in Liverpool, the only time that rag enters my life is when it's posted on here.

He should take the dickheads to the cleaners, great suggestion to donate the money to the bombing victims too.

Potential loss of image rights, grief from family and the public, and he'd actually give the scousers a dilemma if he went after the sun.

Be interesting to see at what stage a club would get involved at the media publishing unresearched lies about one of its employees and assets.

How they can even call themselves a "news"-paper is beyond me - it is an atrocious publication, as are its bedfellows The Star and The Mirror - all three full of non-news for the great unwashed to lap it up!

i don't think that the club will do nothing, but sterling should go for the person/paper about the lies it has said, unless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.