Sterling or yaya against madrid?

AdamManCity

For me this is the only decision to be made on Wednesday. The back four should rightly stay the same,the ferns have been top class together, Navas is vital in these games and aguero is obviously a cert along with KDB. The question is do we give Kevin the free role and put sterling on the left or put yaya behind aguero and move Kevin out to the left, he'd still be able to do damage but is nowhere near as dangerous as he is when he plays in the centre. For me I think that although he has been vital in the champions league sterling will go missing and yaya should play and prove he's still the man for the big occasion, he'll keep the ball we'll high up the pitch and give them something to worry about, especially given how lightweight their midfield is. Thoughts?

Sterling.

Him and Navas have done a good job together on the flanks in Europe.

In our best form at the start of the season as well in fact.

I'd like to see:

Kun up top

Sterling Left - Yaya central - KDB right

Fernando and Fernandinho holding

Clichy - Otters/Kompany - Sagna

Hart

Sub Yaya out for Ianacho if/when he starts to tire.

Last edited:
We will probably be playing on the break so would have thought Sterling, Navas and KDB would be the best bet.

Thing is everyone kicks off at yaya when he plays but when he's not there he's the one player we really miss?

Hart
Sagna - Kompany - Otamendi - Clichy
Fernando - Fernandinho
Navas - De Bruyne - Sterling
Aguero

Caballero, Zabaleta, Mangala, Kolarov, Yaya, Delph, Kelechi.

Hart
Sagna - Kompany - Otamendi - Clichy
Fernando - Fernandinho
Navas - De Bruyne - Sterling
Aguero

Caballero, Zabaleta, Mangala, Kolarov, Yaya, Delph, Kelechi.
Looks good. I prefer Yaya mid, and KDB right with Sterling on the left.

For some reason, KDB never seems to play nearly as well on the left as he does central or on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.