Zabaleta-Kompany-Nastasic-Clichy
Fernandinho-Yaya
Navas-Silva
Kun-Negredo

Jovetic as 12nd man.

taconinja said:
leewill31 said:
taconinja said:
Agreed. I've wanted us to buy someone up front in the vein of Jovetic for a while (young and potentially a world star.) Not disrespecting our other players at all. Most of them tend to be rather established beforehand.

people need to realize as well he is our other choice after losing out on Isco..we could not have got better than jovetic for the money imho.
I understand. By "up front" I mean "not a defensive midfielder or CB" more than anything else.

sorry mate i wasn't saying it to you as such but agreeing mainly my point was for ones that bring up his goal scoring record

Dzekolol said:
weare8kyk said:
mancunial said:
If anyone thinks its downward for yaya you must be looking at the wrong player, yaya will be played more forward with more vigour no acn this year.

Trust me I hope the same, but reaity probably will tell a different story.
I don't know if someone notice a small detail in one of the training videos on OS. YaYa doing bench press, see the way how he handle it and compare it with other players. I have big doubt about his commitment also.

Have you ever heard of RAMADAN?
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan</a>
You mean ridiculous outdated superstition?

Yeah it's come up.

Joehannes said:
jared said:
poyntontom said:
fucking hell, that will win the lot.

Navas won't start, at least not at the start of the season. It will likely be

4-3-3

Zabba komps Nast clichy
Fer yaya Milner
Silva aguero jove
What makes you think that Milner will start?

I'd be stunned if Milner starts / holds down a position in a 433, doesn't suit his game at all. Swap him for Nasri, and that would be my guess for the start of the season.

Im reading through and it seems asif he has signed but there has been no OS announcement.
Ive been out all day could anyone fill me in please
(Expecting at least one sarcastic comment)

EdinJacko said:
Im reading through and it seems asif he has signed but there has been no OS announcement.

Suits you Sir!!

ak53rpcmaafupy.jpg

Citysmith said:
EdinJacko said:

Suits you Sir!!

ak53rpcmaafupy.jpg

See mate I knew atleast one would take the pi*s hahahah nice one though

EdinJacko said:

Nothing concrete just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.