Stewards today in 314

This is what I mean. Pep says we need more atmosphere, people try and get it going and get told to shut the fuck up and sit down. Its a joke, its a football match not the fucking theatre.

Im really starting to not enjoy going to the football anymore, feels too much like a sanitised concert experience at the MEN or something

The modern football match experience at City is absolute shite, its no fun at all anymore, absolutely hate it.

What's with the Showsec Wanker thing?

We are only at work and being told what to do by the club. Do you honestly think I want to go and tell a load of blues to sit down and stop singing? I hate doing it.

The club are under strict guidelines that have to be adhered to in order for the Safety Certificate to remain valid

The modern football match experience at City is absolute shite, its no fun at all anymore, absolutely hate it.
It's changed so much, even from six - seven years ago. I don't enjoy going nearly as much as I used to. Even away days are a bit damp, depending on where it is.

We are only at work and being told what to do by the club. Do you honestly think I want to go and tell a load of blues to sit down and stop singing? I hate doing it.

The club are under strict guidelines that have to be adhered to in order for the Safety Certificate to remain valid
Why have the club asked you to confiscate drinks from people's bags?

Does that apply to other grounds as there are far more people standing at the Swamp at both ends of the ground. They somehow get a safety certificate every week despite having narrow entrances / exits and bombs left in the ground

Does that apply to other grounds as there are far more people standing at the Swamp at both ends of the ground. They somehow get a safety certificate every week despite having narrow entrances / exits and bombs left in the ground

talking of narrow entrances the exit from level 3SS is a fucking disgrace round 314/315-how the fuck was that awarded a safety certificate, a pair of double doors in the corner as an exit for half the SS3?

Last edited:
talking of narrow entrances the exit from level 3SS is a fucking disgace round 314/315-how the fuck was that awarded a safety certificate, a par of double doors in the corner as an exit for half the SS3?

^^^^^^^ Bang on, it`s a crush before the game with people just coming in. But at full time it`s f**king dangerous.

I'm a SC holder in 110/111 and have never ever sat down at Eastlands!

I flew over and had my bag ransacked upon arrival at J tower. Things taken off me on "h&s grounds" such as a camera mount that was in my rucksack. It was basically stolen by showsec as I still haven't had it returned. Club haven't even replied. I wont be rushing to visit again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.