Stoke (a) 20/08/2016 - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
It'll be interesting to see if Guardiola goes with such an attacking line-up again at a difficult away ground. 9 of tonight's starting XI also started against Sunderland, so 3 games in 7 days might prove too much.

I imagine the full backs will be rotated again, but other than that it's hard to predict.

All logic would suggest he'll drop one of the 4 behind Kun but i would of said the same before tonight. I think he'll stick with it personally. Fullbacks to change, probably Navas to come in. First proper test for him, Stoke away isn't the nicest of games for Peps first away game, bit of a baptism of fire but if he comes through this we'll be laughing.

I hate this fixture always seem struggle here but i think we sneak it saturday

I think it'll be a similar 11 again, with the squad rotation for the Bucharest home game.

However, as we have no idea how Pep will view an away game, it might be left-field and we completely change formation and be defensive.

Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.