Stoke (a) 20/08/2016 - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited for this. First live game in far too long. Massive shame I'll have to keep quiet in the wrong end!

Very confident about the result but I'm not expecting the playing style to be perfect yet. Think we can do much better in the final third than in our games so far this season (and preseason actually).

I'm expecting Bravo to start according to reports of him travelling to Manchester on Thursday and pretty much signing before the Stoke City game.

I'm expecting Bravo to start according to reports of him travelling to Manchester on Thursday and pretty much signing before the Stoke City game.

Is that enough time for him to settle in? He will basically have one day to prepare for a competitive match at a new club. Think Willy will be in net.

This will be difficult. Stoke will really love trying to knock over MCFC and Guardiola.

We'll hammer them, at which point clueless will point out that by proxy, he was the one to sign Sterling, Silva and Sergio, before claiming he lent the sheikh all his money and pointing out that if we hadn't gotten rid of bridge, croque and himself we would have won the last 20 Olympic golds in kayaking on the trot.

They didn't look great against Middlesbrough. Though Butland is supposed to be back for them so we'll need to have our shooting boots on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.