Stoke (a) 20/08/2016 - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blind geriatric old **** why does he persist with that wanker Kolarov. also Navas and Sterling, I mean WTF and keep going with that useless bugger in goals to keep a promise.

I'm delighted for Willy getting a run of games. He's been happy to sit in Joe's shadow for most of his time with us and he must be relishing these few games he is getting. He's been the consumate professional and simply gives his all when called upon.

It puts us in good stead also in that once Bravo rocks up and Willy reverts to the bench, he will have had several games utilising peps plans should he be needed for cover in the season.

Just an observation but for all our transfer activity only one new signing in the starting line up let's see how they go ?

Need to stop thinking of this lot as a bogey team - we are the better team and if we put the effort it, it should be for them to cope with us, rather than the other way around.

I'm tired of getting nervous against this lot, they are half decent and that's all. I miss that feeling of invincibility we had at the Etihad for nearly 2 years - and it needs to return.

Put them to the sword City, this is a new City, a better City, a merciless City!

Blind geriatric old **** why does he persist with that wanker Kolarov. also Navas and Sterling, I mean WTF and keep going with that useless bugger in goals to keep a promise.
Just shows management is more than just picking a team eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.