Stoke away tickets - in here only

If anyone has 2 spare tickets I would be really grateful. Can meet anywhere in Manchester with cash to collect. Thanks, much appreciated.

Thanks to all who have pm'd me, really appreciate the way everyone helps out on here, now can't go due to change of plans. Thanks again to all don't want to be seen as a messer!

BluePaddy87 said:
Got two for sale wont be able to make the game unfortunately. Rather sell as a pair pm if interested. Face value

Have PM'd to make arrangements to pick up the tickets

de niro said:
Got a stoke ticket here. Jess can't make it. About to return it. Any good to anyone. ?

Also got one spare -face value - it will go back tomorrow unless sold on here - they were bought with de-niro's tkts so effectively between us we have two together alongside the other 4 of us.

PM me and/or de niro if you need one or two but before 5 pm Weds when they go back.

kbb said:
de niro said:
Got a stoke ticket here. Jess can't make it. About to return it. Any good to anyone. ?

Also got one spare -face value - it will go back tomorrow unless sold on here - they were bought with de-niro's tkts so effectively between us we have two together alongside the other 4 of us.

PM me and/or de niro if you need one or two but before 5 pm Weds when they go back.

was going to take mine back tomorrow morning but i'll hang on to it till tea time. 5 oclock is latest.

kbb said:
de niro said:

PM you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.