Stoke away tickets - in here only

de niro said:
kbb said:
de niro said:
Got a stoke ticket here. Jess can't make it. About to return it. Any good to anyone. ?

Also got one spare -face value - it will go back tomorrow unless sold on here - they were bought with de-niro's tkts so effectively between us we have two together alongside the other 4 of us.

PM me and/or de niro if you need one or two but before 5 pm Weds when they go back.

was going to take mine back tomorrow morning but i'll hang on to it till tea time. 5 oclock is latest.

Due to people not getting back to me, theses two together still available. Pm before 5.30 tonight as I'm sat at ground (for event later) and need to return by 5.30 tonight if no-one wants

kbb said:
de niro said:
kbb said:
Also got one spare -face value - it will go back tomorrow unless sold on here - they were bought with de-niro's tkts so effectively between us we have two together alongside the other 4 of us.

PM me and/or de niro if you need one or two but before 5 pm Weds when they go back.

was going to take mine back tomorrow morning but i'll hang on to it till tea time. 5 oclock is latest.

Due to people not getting back to me, theses two together still available. Pm before 5.30 tonight as I'm sat at ground (for event later) and need to return by 5.30 tonight if no-one wants

Just sent a PM

Got 2 tickets - My bro bought them for someone but they pulled out.

Would prefer to do the exchange at the ground on saturday if that's alright.

Edit: Ticket is currently earmarked for someone on saturday. Will update post if/when it goes.

kbb said:
de niro said:
kbb said:

Edit now sold

Need 2 tickets for stoke away. Hoping to travel up from Cornwall for it so if anyone can help sort us out please pm

Hi Guys

Anyone selling 2 tickets for the game? Preferably next to each other can pick up with cash on collection

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.