Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread

Nasri played well again at least and Yaya grew into the game.

Barry was atrocious while Dzeko and Mario were again disappointing. Neither really deserves to start at the moment but until Tevez is 100% fit we have to play at least one.

Muzza said:
Did Dzeko play?

100% this! anonymous again. I don't buy into this bollocks about not playing to his strengths, you can still work and put the effort in. Last few weeks he has been lazy and disinterested, time to say good bye for me.

Not at the races today unfortunately.

Happy to get a point after that once in a hundred lifetimes strike from the leagues biggest donkey. Its embarrassing what he is allowed to get away with as far as climbing and pushing.

Another poor away performance. We will not win the league with our away form. The most disappointing thing for me is we had no urgency going forward yet again. They don't look like they want to win the league.

Bobby's plan B seems to be to put all his forwards on the pitch at the same time.

Dzeko should never play for us again he is woeful.

We dont even deserve to win the league, absolute crap once again! We have no urgency, we have no desire and we barely had a chance that game, they outplayed us everywhere!

"every game is a cup final now!" we hear before every single fuckin game but when are they actually going to play like that?

Happy with that draw. Idiots who know nothing about football will moan, but to go to Stoke without your best two centre backs and striker is nothing to be ashamed of. Still got United to play at home. League is in our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.