Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

bluemoon73 said:
No creativity
Yep. We create fuck all for our strikers, people were banging on about Negredo being the missing piece of the jigsaw and how many he'll score but he's gonna have the same problem Dzeko had, fuck all support.

I am going to send Nike a proposal for a new football marketing campaign titled "Just Pass."

Joking aside, that wasn't a horrible performance... But it was not good, either. We lacked a coherent system and our play in the final third was pretty dreadful. Still, Pellegrini needs time to entrench his philosophy and vision.

I certainly hope we have Vincent and David back for the derby, though.

If we don't improve really quickly then it will be top 4 we are playing for not the title.

Peller's got one of the easiest starts he could have ever wished for - two easy home games and two away games against a promoted team and stoke who are nothing like they were two seasons ago. I'm afraid ecept for newcastle we have dissapointed in every game. We haven't played anything like he promised we don't press teams and look even slower in attack than we did last season.

It's still early doors but the other teams have improved and Liverpool may come into the running for top 4 so this is notthe season to drop our level.

I guess the next two games in europe and the derby will tell us a lot.

City Raider said:
seem to have gone from a team that dominate possession but cant create chances to a team that struggles for possession and cant create chances!

there was no mention of transition/bedding in when mp arrived, this is the prem and we need to get our shit together quick

careful what you wish for and all that

You forgot, can't defend.

Luckily Stoke have shit forwards.

That was utter garbage .... just as well that Stoke are shite in front of goal , or that would have been another Cardiff.

I'll bet the Sheikh was bored to tears watching that back home in moneyland !

I really do not know what some of you lot expected???

We were utter gash against Hull and Cardiff, and since then we have lost Silva and had an international break.

Did you really expect us to come back and miraculously play like Barcelona??? Away at Stoke???

I am delighted to didn't get hammered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.