Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Had hoped we'd see some urgency and a higher tempo, but there has been little sight of either in the last three games.

That was fucking embarrassing. Wouldn't be so bad if they'd parked the bus and we couldn't break through but they out played us all over the park. Couldn't string two passes together.

Wtf is going on!?!

Considering how that went, I'm absolutely fucking delighted with a point.

I'm on the 'get Garcia the fuck out of the team' train finally, what the fuck he was doing at times I dont think even Einstein could comprehend.

I think we might come a cropper to MP and presumably the Spanish boys reluctance to play 4-2-3-1, it makes absolute sense in a game like that yet we struggled mightily in the midfield. Defence = shite, Midfield = a little less shite, Forwards = shite, but in honesty you need the ball to actually show what you can do.

I still think the fella will sort it out, but fuck me this is a steep learning curve with a CL game and those rag cunts coming up.

Should have lost so a point isn't bad in the end...playing like this against any top 6/7 side and we would be smashed... Dreadful performance.

seem to have gone from a team that dominate possession but cant create chances to a team that struggles for possession and cant create chances!

there was no mention of transition/bedding in when mp arrived, this is the prem and we need to get our shit together quick

careful what you wish for and all that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.