Stoke Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Last time I felt this negative about a manager was Hughes wanted him gone before the ink was dry on his contract took me three games to feel the same way about MP

We will not finish top 4 under this guy

Oh dear. I had a bet the other week that we would finish in the top two. With each game my confidence I'll win that bet diminishes. Totally disjointed team and can somebody please ask Pellers not to play Garcia as a center back. Heart in mouth defending.

Well that was a bag of shite. Pretty much only Nastasic and Garcia can be remotely happy with how they played and they weren't great either.

Re: How come

Armaan said:
For all the quality players we have were one of the shittest teams in the league when put under pressure. All we resort to is passing the ball back to the other team it's so frustrating. Stoke today were a lot better than us when we closed them down but we were our usual clownish selves.

Formation, Tempo and desire.

All 3 are sadly lacking.

That was utter garbage .... just as well that Stoke are shite in front of goal , or that would have been another Cardiff.

I'll bet the Sheikh was bored to tears watching that back home in moneyland !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.